Saturday, June 1, 2019 9am-11
Breathing Space Studio – 3455 Erieville Road, Erieville, NY
Are you working professionally with clients to help them find their inner peace in our fast paced, chaotic world …?
personally searching for a way to align your own energy and enjoy “life-ing”...?
Then this Saturday morning “meditation in motion” combined with “conversations in flow” is for you!
Kristin Onderdonk, owner of Enjoy Chi, leads moving meditation sessions inspired by
Tai Chi/ Qi-gong as well as other east-meets-west movement and energy healing art forms.
Chi can be described as the life force energy that flows through every living thing.
Are you looking for a way to manage the energy in and all around you? Enjoy Chi offers sessions and services to help you get started. Excited to spend time together at Breathing Spaces to help you do just that. No experience necessary just come as you are and enjoy what it feels like align your own energy, your CHI, as well as move in a state of flow with others. Spoiler alert! …good Chi is contagious…
I love the quote by Esther and Jerry Hicks, teachings of Abraham,
“One who is in alignment with Source is more powerful than millions who are not.”
Experiencing and practicing ways to manage our physical energy, our CHI, in our fast paced, ever-evolving world
is a skill worth enjoying and sharing for yourself and for others. Interested in more info?
What you can expect from our time together…
- If you never had the chance to be a kid, this workshop is for you. Learn as kids so often do, playfully, with joy and with no pressure to do or be anything other than your amazing authentic self.
- If you are looking to re-discover, re-awaken, re-connect with, your authentic self this workshop is for you.
- If you are seeking a way to experience meditation that is easy, effortless, and fun, this workshop is for you.
- If you are ready to embark on a journey of self care and have tried traditional movement classes, Tai Chi, Yoga or other mindbody movement classes and you’re craving a fun twist on all of the above …this workshop is for you.
- If you are a manager, business owner, co-worker who shares a belief that positive breeds positive and good energy is contagious this workshop is for you and ALSO for all those with whom you work.
I am excited to share some best practices and secrets to “co-creating good chi” in our world with each of you!
I’ve blended up some “Ancient Chinese Secrets” with several east-meet-west movements, meditation and energy practices.
No! not Calgon, however I do promise there is much to “take away” from our playful time together.
Our time together is steeped in several of the authentic movements and philosophical elements of Tai Chi/Qi-gong, elements of Yoga flow, applied functional science, meditation, Reiki, authentic movement and MORE. This melting pot of movement and meditation, created by Enjoy Chi, has been found to encourage reduce stress, decrease pain levels, reduce cravings, improve sleep, and overall health. Experience one way to manage your own physical and emotional energy. Form an awareness of the impact on all environments participants live, work, and play in.
This is an experiential movement and meditation workshop for all who are
interested in exploring movement, meditation, mindfulness and more…
When participants are relaxed and energy is aligned wonderful conversations in flow can occur.
Flow as defined by psychologist, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi…
“the experience that someone has while being totally absorbed in the doing of something. Being completely involved in an activity for its own sake. The ego falls away. Time flies. Every action, movement, and thought follows inevitably from the previous one, like playing jazz. Your whole being is involved, and you’re using your skills to the utmost.”
Arrive curious. Fill up with good Chi for a few hours. Go with the Flow.
Leave inspired to share “co-creating good Chi” in our world.